How the Camp Director Program Works
We know camp directors are busy people! That’s why we developed our Camp Director Program. All you do is select the clothing and gear, and we do the rest! Our camp sales representative can work with you to create the program that best suits your camp’s needs.
1. You select the clothing and gear for your camp. Choose from our online catalog of products organized by brand name and product category. Not sure what you need? We’ll help you make the right selections based on your budget, camp colors, activities, and individual needs.
2. Send us your camp logo for our use in customizing your products. Don’t have a logo? Our graphic designers can help create a logo for you.
3. We provide your promotional products needed for pre-camp gatherings, early enrollment, gifts, etc.
4. We screenprint or embroider your camp logo on the clothing and gear you selected.
5. Each year we produce and provide you with custom-printed catalogs containing the items you selected for your camp, with instructions to your campers for required and optional items.
6. We create your camp’s custom online store which is accessed directly with a link from your camp’s website or can be accessed with a password from the Maine Camp Outfitters website.
7. Your campers order from the catalog online, by phone, by fax or with the mail-in order form.
8. We handle all order processing and fulfillment. The merchandise is shipped directly to the camper or to your camp, if desired.
9. Our camp sales representative visits your camp a few days after opening day to ensure that the campers have what they need and that it fits.
10. Follow-up in the fall with our camp sales rep for changes, concerns and new ideas for the next camp season.